WildHare87 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Alexis makes a man hard by using her words

Alexis makes a man hard by using her words

Info:
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Duration: 4 min 11 s
Size: 97.7 MiB

Description: Alexis is a curvy mistress who just enjoys teasing a horny fellow with her dirty words. This hor chick knows how to give out JOI to her orgasm craving guy who is going to follow them to the word.nI know you are really hard so I am going to let you stroke your cock for me. I want you to stroke it fast and then slow down. Get the boil out. Rub it all on your balls and then climb your hand up and down your shaft. That is what I like. I can sense that you are getting super hard and that is how I want you. Keep playing with your boner while you are feasting your eyes on my amazing body.nYou want to stick your cock between my legs, don't you? That would feel really good. I adore teasing you with my curves while you are playing with yourself and while your member is pulsating in your hands. I know you are ready to cum but hold it back just a while longer. It will be worth it, trust me. When I give you permission to blow your load, I want you to explore all over the place.n - Alexis
Tags: Femdom, Female
Model(s):

Screen:

DOWNLOAD Alexis makes a man hard by using her words
WildHare87 is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.08891 секунды с 9 запросами