Old 09-29-2021, 10:38 AM   #755
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Shauna Ryan - Rubber 1080p

Cast: Shauna Ryan
Genres: BDSM, Torture

When I enter the room, my host, who has been gracious and lively all evening, holds the heavy door for me. My eyes fall upon the central column. First glance. A figure, human-like, appears to be bound there. "My most recent sculpture," my host says as the door clicks shut behind us, a dull sound that echoes throughout the large, open space.

Format: mp4
Duration: 29:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7788kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Shauna Ryan - Rubber 1080p

Beverly Hills - Neck Hoist Chain

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Beverly Hills
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Blowjob, Dildo, Anal Play, Butt Plug, Vibrator, Ring Gag, Whipping, Armbinder
Video language: English

A quick glance at the calendar revealed Beverly Hills was coming back. This actress demanded top shelf efforts. She is so good I must start preparing immediately. A performer of her caliber was extremely inspiring. And since it was for Infernal Restraints and idea arose immediately. I wanted to control her neck with a simple chain hoist that was stopped at the floor and overhead to raise or lower an attached collar. Thus, she could be pulled up to her toes and down prone on the floor. The caveat -- her hands are free. This simple arrangement would allow an abundance of positions while holding her fast. And what should the first position be. Well, bowing of course. But not to low least she could rest on her knees. To begin she must undress.

Duration: 40:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1947kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 616.6 MB

Download Beverly Hills - Neck Hoist Chain

Beverly Hills - Neck Hoist Chain 720p

A quick glance at the calendar revealed Beverly Hills was coming back. This actress demanded top shelf efforts. She is so good I must start preparing immediately. A performer of her caliber was extremely inspiring. And since it was for Infernal Restraints and idea arose immediately. I wanted to control her neck with a simple chain hoist that was stopped at the floor and overhead to raise or lower an attached collar. Thus, she could be pulled up to her toes and down prone on the floor. The caveat -- her hands are free. This simple arrangement would allow an abundance of positions while holding her fast. And what should the first position be. Well, bowing of course. But not to low least she could rest on her knees. To begin she must undress.

Duration: 40:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1947kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 616.6 MB

Download Beverly Hills - Neck Hoist Chain 720p

Double Blind Study - Elise Graves and Dixon Mason

Release Year: 2013
Cast: Elise Graves, Dixon Mason
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Oral, Hardcore, All Sex

Our subjects wanted to test their endurance. We place them in the tiniest of cages. Unable to move an inch. Legs cramped up. How long will they last? What will break first, their mind or their body?
Next, a study of pain and remorse. The members want Dixon to feel sorry for abandoning Elise at the beginning of the study. What measures can Jack Hammer and Cyd Black take to get someone to feel and express true remorse?
Lastly, service. How well can these bitches pleasure a man? Luckily we've got Jack here with his 10 inch cock. He trains these girls on how to take a huge dick deep down the throat with some real improvement. Then Elise receives 'the ass fucking of her life'.
The results of this study are varied and inconclusive.it appears that we'll have to repeat the experiment.

Duration: 2:01:04
Video: 1024x576, AVC (H.264), 1821kbps
Audio: 55kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Double Blind Study - Elise Graves and Dixon Mason

Rachel's Metal Chicken Wing Hogcuff Predicament

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage

Sexy Rachel Adams is back for another tough bondage predicament. This time with some unforgiving metal bondage.
As the clip begins Rachel sits in the floor on her knees patiently, yet nervously awaiting her bondage predicament to come. Soon hinged handcuffs are lock on her wrists, behind her back. There's no turning back now. With her hands cuffed behind her back a neck cuff is the locked in place around Rachel's sexy little neck. More metal is added when her elbows are locked in cuffs as well. Rachel is then moved to a sitting position as her ankles are locked together with more hinged cuffs and a ball gag has been secured in her mouth.
Moved to her stomach, Rachel's ankles are then secured to her neckcuff with another pair of handcuffs, locking the sexy bondage legend in a tough and awkward hogcuff, ankles to neck. Rachel is left to struggle for a few minutes in her new predicament.
After a few minutes of enjoying Rachel struggle and test her metal bonds it's time to make her predicament even tougher. First her ankles are released from her neckcuff. Her arms are then pulled into a chicken wing and locked in place as the chain from her neck cuff is looped under her cuffed wrists and secure to her elbow cuffs, effectively locking her into the tough metal chicken wing. But i'm not done, her ankles are then pulled up and locked to her wrists cuffs, now adding a hogcuff to her metal chicken wing.
Rachel is again left to endure and struggle as best she can in her even tougher metal bondage predicament. Totally helpless and defenseless, I take advantage of Rachel's helplessness. Rachel's sexy pantyhose clad feet are very ticklish and very exposed in her predicament, so i take a couple of minutes and tickles those sweet soles, making her struggle and putting extra strain on that unforgiving metal chicken wing. Rachel is then left to suffer and endure and struggle as best she can in her metal bondage predicament..

Duration: 16:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9061kbps
Audio: 245kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Rachel's Metal Chicken Wing Hogcuff Predicament
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05217 секунды с 9 запросами