View Single Post
Old 09-29-2021, 10:05 AM   #754
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Eden Sin - Miracle of Eden

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Bdsm, Bondage, Blowjob, Breath Play, Choking, Deepthroat, Fucking, Tattoo

On a normal day Eden Sin is a ravenous cock-hungry slut. It turns out that when you put a hood on her pretty little head it amplifies her dick desires ten fold. She goes into overdrive trying to get the cock into her mouth and down her throat. Eden has a miraculous ability to swallow a schlong like it belongs in her throat.
Held by her neck she can't reach the rope above her or below her. Her head is trapped at the right height for Jesse's cock. When he puts her on her feet she's also the perfect height for him to nail her pussy. With her hands free she's able to pull him in deeper like she likes it.
On her side on the box Jesse gets another great position to fuck all of Eden's holes. He is also able to shoot his hot load on her face. Eden is left licking up Jesse's sweet cum. As is always the case with Eden; it's not enough to satisfy her. I guess we'll have to bring her back.

Format: mp4
Duration: 31:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7327kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Eden Sin - Miracle of Eden

Piece of Pie

Release Year: 2021
Cast: 314
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Torture, Humiliation, Toys
Video language: English

The digits of pi 3.14... are infinite. So is the depravity of it's namesake 314. She met up with INSEX at a primal festival and she made her desires known. She wanted to get tied up and hit. 314 isn't a newbie when it comes to these activities. Her sexy body has known it's fair share of beatings. There's something different about how we do it though. She's immobile, stripped naked, and her body no longer belongs to her. Her bush is too long for his liking. So he singes it. Her dripping holes are perfect for Mr Pogo. So he uses them. He causes her just the right amount of fear, pain, pleasure. She gets exactly what she came for.

Duration: 37:53
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2707kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 786.6 MB

Download Piece of Pie

Claire's Bondage Hike

Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage

Sexy Claire wanted to go for a walk in the woods so i told her she could, but there was a catch. Claire soon found that she was not going to go on just a normal hike, she was going on a bondage hike. Wearing a sexy red top, short shorts and tennis shoes, sexy Claire has her hands tied tight behind her back and she is ballgagged. Bound and gagged, Claire sets off to enjoy her afternoon bondage hike in the forest..

Duration: 11:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9113kbps
Audio: 244kbps

File size: 811.9 MB

Download Claire's Bondage Hike

Pepper Suffers Intense Bondage and Tit Torment Pt 2

Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage

Part 2 picks up where part 1 ended as Pepper remains tightly chair bound at the hands of BondageDownSouth.
With her tightly tied, helpless and defenseless and her mouth stuffed and sealed with a tight wrap around gag, I move in to add to Pepper's ordeal and predicament. Using the previously attached chest harness, i take more rope and tightly tie her right tit into some tight bondage. Once i finish with her right tit i take more rope and proceed to tie her left tit in to some tight bondage.
Once pepper's big sexy tits are tightly tied off with rope I amuse myself by slapping them around a bit as pepper whimpers softly through her packed mouth gag. After enjoying slapping her tied tits I leave her to struggle and suffer for a few minutes.
I return to entertain myself some more and Pepper's big, tightly bound tits are my target. With a wooden stake and a riding crop at my disposal i slap, poke and spank Pepper's now swollen and sensitive tits. Once i have a some fun with her tits it's time to add to Pepper's bondage predicament. I turn her chair to the side and with rope in hand quickly tie off her hands to the frame of the chair, leaving her no wiggle room with her hands. I then turn her chair some more and using more rope I crush Pepper's elbows together behind her back. I then turn the chair back around and grope and slap her tits a little before leaving her to suffer and endure.

Duration: 13:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8811kbps
Audio: 244kbps

File size: 928.3 MB

Download Pepper Suffers Intense Bondage and Tit Torment Pt 2

Ava

This beautiful woman from the Amazon has been very bad and she needs to get punished severely. Watch her get whipped, paddled, spanked and humiliated by her vicious master. She starts out tied to a chair and her master brutally squeezes her tits until they turn purple. Then, she is put in the stocks and spanked, paddled, and whipped mercilessly. Lastly, she is trussed up and her awesome titties get tormented by clothespins and other more sinister means!

Duration: 54:37
Video: 600x400, AVC (H.264), 1529kbps
Audio: 113kbps

File size: 659.1 MB

Download Ava
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05820 секунды с 9 запросами