Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Interacial POV Vol 3

Studio: Lethal Hardcore
Cast: Anne Marie Michelle, Lain Oi, Trina Michaels, Mya Monroe, Carmen
Genres: POV, Interracial, Oral, Anal, Gonzo, Hardcore, All Sex
Video language: English

Naturally big titted Lain gets her tight snatch stretched, by your thick sausage. Then you'll fuck Trina Michaels in the ass till she cums. Young cover girl Ann gets banged by your black bone. Mya shows she's no amateur when it comes to dark meat, and Carmen loves to take your black pole up her butt hole. Get freaky with anal, ATM's, gapes, and interracial action P.O.V. style!

Total size: 1.4 GB in 2 files.

Download Interacial POV Vol 3

Face Dance vol.1

Release Year: 1993
Studio: Evil Angel
Cast: Tyffany Million, Tiffany Mynx, Rocco Siffredi
Genres: Gonzo, Straight, Anal

In this big budget film, 1 afforded myself the luxury of exploring 12 girls.importing the best male star in the business, Rocco Siffredi.and shooting my first BUTTMAN style orgy with 9 people. The story follows Rocco, playing Dario, the Italian movie star from my Buttman series, as hees to America to star in a Hollywood film. Sexual perversity and the intensepetition of film making, conspire to undermine his usual supreme self confidence. This is my chance to explore sexuality in an elaborate, dramatic story-with special emphasis on erotic immediacy of facial contact-be it cum in the face, or buns in the face. I've been looking forward to doing this film for two years. I had so many ideas that the final results full two full video tapes nearly to the limit!

Format: avi
Duration: 2:19:35
Video: 576x432, DivX 5, 1498kbps
Audio: 54kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Face Dance vol.1
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03031 секунды с 9 запросами