luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Rachel Pantyhose Encased and Super Tight Mummification Pt 2

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Video language: English

As part 2 begins a nylon stocking is pulled tight over Rachel's head and face. I then tightly wrap and encase Rachel's head and face in a tight cocoon of tape to finish off her super tight mummification. With Rachel completely immobilized in the tight cocoon, I leave her to endure and struggle as best she can. But there's not much that the helpless Rachel can do.
After watching her attempts to struggle in her tight mummification for a while i return and begin to cut away her cocoon. Once she has been freed from her cocoon Rachel, still encased in pantyhose talks about the mummification that she just experienced..

Format: mp4
Duration: 23:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8794kbps
Audio: 247kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Rachel Pantyhose Encased and Super Tight Mummification Pt 2

Jasmin & Linda - Toughness vs Inexperience Part 1 1080p

Studio: Graias
Cast: Jasmin, Linda
Genres: BDSM, Torture

Linda is a real amateur, inexperienced shy girl for bdsm. To gain experience, she must participate in some cruel sessions, so she may understand that bdsm is not a simple game. Thus, Dr Lomp has invited an old friend, Jasmine, to accompany Linda in such a harsh session. Jasmine is expected to demonstrate to Linda how to stand tough, even while she is receiving unbearable strokes on her soft flesh. Jasmine hasn't felt this much pain through her body for 4 years, anyway Dr Lomp trusts that she can endure this session. After witnessing Dr Lomp's domination, Linda feels bad, but in the end, no one is hurt and Linda gets well soon. Let's watch and see whether Linda really enjoys the game.

Duration: 14:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12274kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Jasmin & Linda - Toughness vs Inexperience Part 1 1080p

Rubber 1080p

When I enter the room, my host, who has been gracious and lively all evening, holds the heavy door for me. My eyes fall upon the central column. First glance. A figure, human-like, appears to be bound there. "My most recent sculpture," my host says as the door clicks shut behind us, a dull sound that echoes throughout the large, open space.

Duration: 29:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7788kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Rubber 1080p

Bound Orgasms Trilogy

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Video language: English

This update brings you 55 minutes of Hot, Steamy bondage orgasm action with sexy damsels Nadia White, Kobe Lee and Whitney Morgan. Sit back and enjoy all of the steamy action and bound orgasms.

Duration: 54:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4809kbps
Audio: 246kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Bound Orgasms Trilogy

Fun With Rope Coral Aorta

Release Year: 2013
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Coral Aorta
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys, Hardcore

Coral said she likes to be tightly bound and to complete difficult takes. I thought it would be fun to watch her try to pick up weights with her nipple clamps while struggling against the roughest rope I've got.

Format: m4v
Duration: 51:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2233kbps
Audio: 133kbps

File size: 891.0 MB

Download Fun With Rope Coral Aorta
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04004 секунды с 9 запросами