luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Ariel's Chair Bound BDSM and Tit Torment Pt 2

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Video language: English

Pt 2 picks up where part 1 ended. Sexy Ariel is still tied tight to a chair and gagged as she is tested by BondageDownSouth. Her tit torment is set to continue as I place nipple suckers on her nipples and tighten the vacuum on them. I leaves Ariel to suffer and endure with the nipple suckers in place to test her endurance. I return after a few minutes and play with the nipple suckers while they are still attached to Ariel's nipples and then leave her again to her predicament.
After a few more minutes I decide it is time to add to Ariel's tit torment as I want to push her and make her suffer. The nipple suckers are removed and I then places nipple clamps on Ariel's sensitive nipples in order to add to her misery and suffering. The helpless and defenseless blonde is left to endure as she can only look on at the nipple clamps clamped down on her nipples. I return to play with my prey for a bit as I play with and jiggle the nipple clamps to add even more misery to Ariel's suffering nipples.
Eventually Ariel is left to endure, helpless and defenseless as the nipples clamps continue to clamp down on her sore, sensitive nipples..

Format: mp4
Duration: 12:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9037kbps
Audio: 244kbps

File size: 870.9 MB

Download Ariel's Chair Bound BDSM and Tit Torment Pt 2

Joleen smiles and tears

Joleen is a cute sexy pain slut! She cries big splashy tears. Master Len takes her to the dungeon where she has to prove how much she loves to suck his cock. Joleen endures many torments to get what she really wants. She is wrapped in black plastic. She is tied up very tight. A heavy metal clamp is placed on her nipple and pulled very hard. This girl takes pain to her absolute limit. As a reward she is allowed to suck cock and cum over and over again. You will enjoy every minute of this very real.

Duration: 1:12:13
Video: 600x400, AVC (H.264), 1519kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 871.5 MB

Download Joleen smiles and tears

Rachel Tied to the Bed, Gagged and Tickled Full Version

Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage

Sexy Rachel Adams is very ticklish and it's always a pleasure to take full advantage of this. Wearing a bra, panties and pantyhose, the sexy MILF is tied to the bed in a semi spread eagle and gagged with a ball gag. No part of Rachel's sexy body is safe as every inch from her ears to her very ticklish nylon covered feet are helpless to the tickle torture.
Eventually Rachel is moved into a full spread eagle and the tickle torture continues. Rachel has such a cute laugh muffled by the ball gag as she endures the relentless tickle torture. Enjoy as Rachel struggles helplessly, unable to protect her vulnerable, ticklish body..

Duration: 22:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9059kbps
Audio: 247kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Rachel Tied to the Bed, Gagged and Tickled Full Version

Campus Cunts : Capri

Capri is a real cunt. She is sassy and stubborn. When she signs a contract for training in Master Len's dungeon she learns to control her tongue very quickly. With the assistance of slave Nicole, Capri soon finds herself tongue-tied, literally. She is impaled on a spiked ball! She is then made to sit on a huge pointed pyramid. When Nicole talks about what she would do to Capri to humiliate her, Capri's eyes get as big as saucers.

Duration: 1:12:32
Video: 600x400, AVC (H.264), 1531kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 879.2 MB

Download Campus Cunts : Capri

Holly and Ashley - Grind On It

Holly knows that being all bound up with Ashley in charge can be both a good thing or a bad thing.
In this case it's a good thing though as Ashley pulls out the vibrator and begins to make Holly squirm with pleasure.

Duration: 7:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12706kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 733.2 MB

Download Holly and Ashley - Grind On It
luisaYa is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.06561 секунды с 9 запросами