View Single Post
Old 09-28-2021, 11:43 PM   #735
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Cher & Jamie Get Punished

Cher and Jamie Get Punished Cher and Jamie get caught playing with vibrators and each other. Master Len takes a strap to both of them. Caught again the punishments are severe including clamps and tight crotch ropes.

Format: mp4
Duration: 54:36
Video: 600x400, AVC (H.264), 1523kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 660.3 MB

Download Cher & Jamie Get Punished

Cute little Casey Calvert gets bound & rough fucked

Release Year: 2013
Cast: Casey Calvert
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination
Video language: English

Casey Calvert really likes to spice up sex with a tiny bit of pain, humiliation and submission, because that turns her pussy really wet.

Duration: 26:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7375kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Cute little Casey Calvert gets bound & rough fucked

Leeches 720p

Genres: BDSM, Torture

The critters in this case were 50 hungry leeches. All i can say now is i'm soooo glad it's over and all 51 of us came out alive. This was the hardest shoot i've done--submerged in the cold (yes, cold) water, i was completely isolated and at the mercy of the frisky, blood-thirsty creatures. It was one of the few moments i have felt truly terrified in a scene. Though logically i knew the setup was safe, i could not help but dwell on the fact that there is no safewording on a leech. And those little buggers don't mess around. Guess where they headed? Straight for the crotch! And all i could do was wail through my breathing tube and try not to panic as i felt the sting of their microscopic teeth pierce through my soft tissue. It...um...sucked (i know, stupid joke). But seriously, it was an intense, crazy shoot hopefully with some good end results. i think the leeches, at least are satisfied!

Duration: 48:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1951kbps
Audio: 99kbps

File size: 735.3 MB

Download Leeches 720p

Nurse Skylar

Cast: Skylar Snow
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal Play, Speculum, Squirting, Masturbation, FaceSitting, Enema, Fingering, , Pissing, Ring Gag
Video language: English

Every day is hell. She takes advantage in every way she can. Emotionally and sexually. There's nothing I can do about it. I dream about recovering and getting her back for all the sick and twisted stuff she does to me. I'd grab her, take her to a secret lair, and expose her huge tits. I'd clamp them down tight!I'd her like she me. I'd make her incontinent. I'd make her suffer like I suffer.

Duration: 57:18
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2704kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Nurse Skylar

Corrine's Painful Examination

We all fear the doctor for one reason or another, but we always rely on the fact that this person is there to make our health better and take care of us. This doctor is a total sex fiend, he does things to this woman that could disturb anyone, pretty crazy stuff! Enjoy!!

Duration: 55:44
Video: 600x400, AVC (H.264), 1540kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 682.2 MB

Download Corrine's Painful Examination
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05160 секунды с 9 запросами