View Single Post
Old 09-28-2021, 10:06 PM   #733
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Crotched - Helena Locke

Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain

Helena Locke doesn't get tied up very often. As OT wraps the ropes around her she watches intently. Her predicament grows with each wrap. As does her excitement. The crotch rope was first to go on, but each rope OT adds makes it tighter; biting into her tender vulva. The gag adds to her helplessness before OT cuts off her clothes and exposes her sexy body.
With her arms tied behind her head her face is pushed into the box. It's not long before her panties are removed. Her torso is pulled up so her back is arched intensely. Then OT adds a crotch rope and pulls it up so tight that it hurts. The vibrator isn't that much help and OT makes it worse by spanking her hard.
Helena is sitting on a box with her arms tied behind her back and up to the ceiling. OT comes in and pulls up the ropes so she's on her feet. As she hangs there OT comes in with the dreaded cane. He beats her ass while she screams.

Format: mp4
Duration: 37:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7340kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Crotched - Helena Locke

Delusions Part One - Charlotte Vale, Cyd Black

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Video language: English

Charlotte Vale has this delusion that if she suffers enough it will earn her something from Cyd Black. That is not the way it works. Maybe if he finds her pain hot enough she will get the chance to take his cock into one of her holes. If he decides he wants to see her cum then he will make it happen, but a sadist like Cyd is much more interested in making her cry.
Inside the barn he canes her to tears. He spreads her cunt with a rubber cock and slathers her clit with icy-hot. She spends some time in the great outdoors, kneeling naked on the bare ground. The rocks embedded in the dirt work their way into her shins and knees. She longs for him to come back and release her but it does not work out the way she wants. When he returns he does not bring the promise of freedom, just painful clips to pinch all over her body.

Duration: 32:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1406kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 362.8 MB

Download Delusions Part One - Charlotte Vale, Cyd Black

Bella Robbed, Hogtied and Struggling

Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage

Sexy Bella was traveling through town on business. Unfortunately for her she got a hotel room in a bad area of town. This is a mistake that she pays for. I break into her hotel room looking for valuables and cash and find this sexy babe in her room.
Wearing a short little skirt, a leaotard and pantyhose, Bella soon ginfs herself tied up in the floor. She struggles as i manhandle her, groping those large, luscious titties of hers. She struggles so hard that she breaks her top loose and exposes those big, sexy titties. I didn;t mind at all as i continued to grope and fondle the damsel for a few minutes.
Soon i grab some more rope. I manhandle Bella over on to her stomach and put her into a tight hogtie. I taunt the tied and gagged damsel with her own phone as she is desperate to get out of her predicament and call for help. She desperately attemtps to dial her phone with her nose before i toss it over onto the couch in the room.
I tell the sexy damsel that I have to finish grabbing all the stuff i came for and leave. I taunt her as I go telling her that if she can get to her phone on the couch, get out of her bondage and call for help then more power to her. Good luck in that endeavor sexy lady! I then leave Bella hogtied and gagged to struggle to get help..

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 8:39
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 363.9 MB

Download Bella Robbed, Hogtied and Struggling

Jay Edwards - From Excess to Success

Release Year: 2021

Pop singer Belladonna (Eve) is working on a book fetish-focus and drive. She agrees to meet with the consultant, sent by her to her agent, who is, of course, Jay Edwards. Jay criticizes her book and Belladonna, argue with him, is in the hands of a master ...

Format: avi
Duration: 1:27:59
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 1465kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Jay Edwards - From Excess to Success

Wax Torment: Bethany

Hot Wax dripping on my tits and pussy makes me orgasm. As you'll see, I'm a screamer. It seems weird how something so hot and so painful can feel so good! As those hot little beads of wax land on my nipples and my clit, you'll hear me scream in a mixture of pain and pleasure that will leave us both breathless!

Duration: 56:07
Video: 600x400, AVC (H.264), 1468kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 657.8 MB

Download Wax Torment: Bethany
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05943 секунды с 9 запросами