View Single Post
Old 09-28-2021, 08:44 PM   #731
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Enslaved Chick Jasmine Waterfalls Debut Part 04

Has forbidden any resisting words from Jasmine's sexy lips, thus the obedient.

Format: mp4
Duration: 15:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12275kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Enslaved Chick Jasmine Waterfalls Debut Part 04

JoannaJute Bondage Trilogy

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Video language: English

This trilogy brings you 3 great bondage/damsel in distress scenes featuring the very lovely and sweet JoannaJute. From bound and gagged in sexy lingerie to bound and strugling in sexy business attire to bound in a chair, gagged, tickled and more, this trilogy brings you plenty of hot bondage action.

Duration: 26:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4792kbps
Audio: 249kbps

File size: 988.6 MB

Download JoannaJute Bondage Trilogy

I Am a Bondage Slut

Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Jaden
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Dildo, Anal, Vibrator, Ring Gag, Zapper, Torture

A bondage slut isn't a simple thing to be. It's not just the enjoyment of being tied up. There's a specific type of intense arousal from being restrained that only a bondage slut would understand. Jaden claims to be such a creature. Locked with wood deep inside her cunt she embraces her new life. Eat and sleep in her bondage. When she's stimulated she can't help herself. Even without permission she cums. Her punishment is more bondage and harsher treatment. It's more a test of how much of a bondage slut she is and less an actual punishment. Yet again she cums without permission.

Duration: 53:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1694kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 720.5 MB

Download I Am a Bondage Slut

Lola Spanked by Mom Day One & Two

Studio: Girlspanksgirl
Cast: Lola Chan, An Li
Genres: BDSM, Spanking.

Lola Chan is being bratty to her mom (played by An Li). She refuses to go out and meet Mom's party guests. Mom has had enough and she puts Lola over her knee right in her bedroom and gives her a hard hand spanking that turns Lola's bottom bright red. Lola protests that she's too old for a spanking and she is embarrassed that they party guests can hear, but Mom doesn't stop until Lola learns her lesson. And there is the threat that more spankings might be in store for Lola, who leaves her room rubbing her sore bottom.
Lola Chan has not learned her lesson. When her mom (An Li) walks into her bedroom, Lola continues to sass her and when she says "screw you" her mom puts her over her knee for another long, hard spanking on her already sore bottom. And this time, she even uses a hairbrush. Lola is left rubbing her sore, red bottom and finally it seems as if she has learned her lesson.

Total size: 491.5 MB in 2 files.

Download Lola Spanked by Mom Day One & Two

Pepper Suffers Intense Bondage and Tit Torment Pt 3

Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage

Part 3 begins where part 2 ended.
Sexy Pepper struggles what little she can as her eyes look off in anticipation of what is to come for her. I've already tied her big tits in tight bondage, slapped, groped, poked and spanked them with a riding crop. Each to the pain, sensitivity and peril Pepper must endure.
With her anxiously awaiting, I move in on helpless and defenseless Pepper. I go right after her tits, applying nipple clamps to each tit and then using the riding crop on them some more. I leave the nipple clamps on Pepper's swollen tits as i move to redo the rigging on her legs. the clamp on ther right nipple pops off a couple of times as i tightly tie her ankles and knees together, leaving Pepper to yelp and whimper in the background each time. I replace the clamps each time as i finish retying Pepper's legs.
The clamps are then removed. But i'm not done with Pepper's tits and nipples. I grope and pinch her very sore and sensitive nipples as she again yelps and whimpers through her gag. After giving her sore and sensitive nipples some attention I return to slapping and spanking her tits with the rising crop again. By this point Pepper's tits and nipples are very sore and sensitive> her tits are turning purple from the tight bondage as I enjoy myself as she whimpers.
Once i have satisfied myself playing with her sexy big tits I turn the lights off and leave Pepper to suffer and endure her predicament in the dark..

Duration: 14:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8328kbps
Audio: 244kbps

File size: 899.6 MB

Download Pepper Suffers Intense Bondage and Tit Torment Pt 3
luisaYa is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.02919 секунды с 9 запросами