WildHare87 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Agatha is ready to make her man into a cuckold

Agatha is ready to make her man into a cuckold

Info:
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Duration: 4 min 50 s
Size: 179 MiB

Description: Mature chick Agatha had enough of her incompetent love who cannot satisfy her so she hooked up with a more skillful guy who can make her cum like never before. The only trick is that her ex will have to watch the whole shagging session.nI have to tell you something and I really don't care if you like it or not but it is going to happen. I have invited another man over tonight and I am going to fuck him right in front of you. Oh you look surprised but you haven't been satisfying me in the bedroom lately. I really don't care if this bothers you since I need to get some. He is coming over and I am going to let him fuck my brains out.nThis body that supposedly belongs to you is going to get used by my new lover. He is going to be squeezing my tits, rubbing my clit, bending me over and ravishing me right in front of you. And both of us are going to look back at you and smile. In fact, the thought of that really turns me on. He is actually one of our neighbors. I have always wanted to fuck him, but most of all; I always wanted you to watch.n - Agatha
Tags: Femdom, Female
Model(s):

Screen:

DOWNLOAD Agatha is ready to make her man into a cuckold
WildHare87 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.08132 секунды с 9 запросами