Cast photos: Scarlett Webb
Name: Plumpers

Information:
Number: 10
Resolution: 600x400
Size: 1 Mb
Format: jpg

Genre: BBW, Brunette, High Heels
Description: Meet Scarlett, a new, hot, gorgeous girl with magnificent huge boobs and a plush tush. Scarlett flew into our Miami studio so you could savor her images. Height: 5'6. Weight: 165. Measurements: 48-34-46. Bra size: 38J. Shoe size: 8 1/2. Dress size: 14. IQ: 151 (genius level). Is she sexually assertive or passive? "I have no problem asking for what I want sexually. I am much more on the assertive side." Does she initiate sex or does she wait for him to make the first move? "I like a man that can't keep his hands off me. I like lots of affection and attention. But if I am feeling neglected, I will certainly let my guy know that I want him now!" How often does she have sex? "Well, I have solo sex pretty much everyday! If I am in a relationship I like to have sex every day, sometimes a few times a day!!" "I usually dress very conservatively," adds Scarlett. "Most of the time I am wearing jeans and a t-shirt with my hair in a ponytail and no makeup. If I need to be dressed up for a function, you may see me in a business suit or black cocktail dress. If I am going out for a night on the town, I like to wear a short dress, high heels and show lots of cleavage because I love watching the women hit their boyfriends as they watch me walk by!" Website: ScarlettWebb.com

DOWNLOAD FILE: Plumpers - 1 Mb
JxBadMood is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04896 секунды с 9 запросами