View Single Post
Old 09-27-2021, 02:45 PM   #34021
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,482 раз(а) в 4,223 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default - Dirty Piss Party 04

- Dirty Piss Party 04

Description:
Minnie Manga and Giant Princess are having a party with me, and like always I allow my girlfriends to use my slaves in whatever way they like. Just to show them, I order one of my slaves down on the floor, and start pissing a lot in his mouth, and he has to swallow everything Both my girlfriends really enjoy using slaves for this purpose, but Minnie needs a smoke, so I order a slave to accompany her as a ashtray. My friends are really surprised how pathetic a man can be, but then again they are not men.. Just slaves After smoking, I make my shoes very dirty and have the slave lick it clean. Yet to a lot of laughing and humiliation from me and my friends.
Giant Princess wants to pee as well, and I once more order my slave to lie down, and swallow everything she pee in his mouth. Once she have finished peeing, we go outside leaving the slave lying in the pee he missed
Model:
PrincessNikki
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : Dirty-Piss-Party-04.mp4
File Size : 448.92 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:07:21
Video : MPEG-4 Visual, 8 202 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 320 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: