View Single Post
Old 09-26-2021, 06:16 AM   #8585
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Dirty Stories Chon Buri

Video language: English
So there I was in Budapest, yours truly, Jon Dough, with my friend Mark Davis and all these beautiful girls. We were going nuts! Out of our minds!! Then we re off to Spain for the big film show where we run into John Stagliano and Rocco Siffredi Spain was great! Then John and Rocco invite us to Prague in the Czech Republic. What a city! Old, Gothic - and the girls - Wow! Young, nubile, fresh! Then I ask John to be in a scene with Eva and Lenka. Of course he says yes! Wait till you see the butts on these girls. I return to Bootyphest where I run into Anita Blond. Voluptuous Anita Blond!!! She s awesome!!! She tells me she s never done an anal scene, but when I ask she agrees to do it! She goes absolutely crazy on these 3 guys and it turns into a DP! Wow!! I m excited to share this stuff with you. And there s more coming!! Hope you like it, Jon Dough.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:59:00
Video: 512x384, AVC (H.264), 717kbps
Audio: 78kbps

File size: 698.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dirty Stories
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.08199 секунды с 9 запросами