View Single Post
Old 09-24-2021, 03:16 PM   #33979
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,480 раз(а) в 4,221 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default - Wifes Huge Surprise Shit-wastedwetness-Lesbian-Scat

- Wifes Huge Surprise Shit-wastedwetness-Lesbian-Scat

Description:
My wife was desperate to go to the toilet in this video. When she bent over her arsehole was already open and she whispered Its coming out I replied I know, I can see as I watched the amazing sight of her firm, large shit pushing out of her tight little arsehole.
The size of this shit was a complete surprise I wasnt prepered for it to be so long, firm and justperfect As she was so desperate this time I didnt have time to place my phone in its usual clamp, I held it in my hand instead. As she shit I HAD to touch it. I grabbed it with my free hand. The warm, sticky feeling was immense. The smell-incredible. It kept coming and coming and I couldnt hold anymore in one hand Focus was lost a little as I became fairly shaky. Completely overwhelmed and massively turned on by my Wifes Huge Surprise Shit
Copyright Protected DMCA
This material may not be copied, reproduced, republished, posted, broadcast or transmitted in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Written consent must be obtained by me ©wastedwetness 2020-the copyright holder, for any other use of this material. 
All cases of copyright infringement will be subjected to legal action.
© 2020 Wastedwetness. All rights reserved.
Model:
wastedwetness
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : Wifes-Surprise-Long-Big-Shit.mov
File Size : 935.76 MB
Resolution : 3840x2160
Duration : 00:01:37
Video : AVC, 80.0 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 124 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: