View Single Post
Old 09-22-2021, 03:54 AM   #19
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,480 раз(а) в 4,221 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Scorepass.com- Back Those Buns Up

Scorepass.com- Back Those Buns Up

Description:
Sashaa Juggs takes the cock from Rocky and takes it well. I developed very early-at 13-and I was always the bustiest girl in class. I was the one with the biggest tits and I got a lot of attention. I love to wear low-cut tops and very colorful clothing. When I go out to clubs, my boobs are so huge that people stare at me. It makes me feel good. I love to know that people are drooling over me Like all of the guys looking at these hot shots. Sashaa likes to play with tits and pussies also. I like thick girls. I can_t mess with girls who are thin. I like ass. Titties? It doesn_t really matter because I have enough titties to go around. I like pretty eyes. The girl needs to be submissive, too. Sashaa likes older men. They have to be older than me: I don_t like guys my age. I like fucking white guys and black guys. Don_t ask the circumstances, but I_ve been with a black guy who was 79. He was gifted He had the biggest dick I_ve ever had and it was the best sex I_ve ever had. Awesome.
Model:
Sashaa Juggs and Rocky
Studio:
Scorepass.com
Info:
File Name : SashaaJuggs_28449_1080p.mp4
File Size : 1349.17 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:23:23
Video : AVC, 7 872 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 181 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: