View Single Post
Old 09-20-2021, 08:59 PM   #2077
deil1974

Поблагодарили 6 раз(а) в 6 сообщениях

All my threads

deil1974 Непонятно, что и думать...

Alenja's Adventures v0.045 Remaster

My first game of hopefully many more, is called "Alenja‘s Adventures" where you take on the role of different characters to progress through the story. The game takes place in a dark fantasy world where "Alenja", the main character and daughter of a female warrior, will go on a journey to not only develop her fighting skills, but also discover her sexuality. A trip full of surprises and unexpected encounters will help you to determine the greater cause that is responsible for the chaos the country is in. For better immersion, I have created a simple and over time advancing combat system, that gives you a variety of ways to lead your battles.?

Changelog:
DISCLAIMER:
Don't forget, this is only a tiny little update with only a few minutes of playtime. Nonetheless, it still gets dirty and I want to get it out of the way before focussing on the next big one. I also used the time to take care of some general game improvements and quality of life features (have a look down below).

SUMMARY FOR v0.045 REMASTER (STANDARD VERSION):
- Rendered Nearly 40 New Images
> Nearly 20 Images for Animations
- Around 90% of the Rendered Images are Sexual Content
- Recreated and slightly Extended an old Scene from the original game
> Completely redone the old Animation in Full-3D and as a Videoanimation
> The new one is More Detailed and has around Twice the Frames than the old one had
> New Sound Effects make the new one feel More Lifelike and Dirty
- Added New Bonus Image to unlock
- Over 300 Lines of Code have been added
- Overall Number of Sound Effects has been increased to 227

General Game Improvements:
- The last update (v0.04) went through another Proof Reading
- Added new sound effects to the different locations when playing 'hide and seek'

Added New Features:
- Added a Skip-Button before every Fight in the game
> Which means: All Minigames are now optional and can be skipped, even the Combat
- Choices that will lead to a Game Over are now marked as such
> Which means: You will no longer be surprised by Game Overs in the game
> Every critical Choice will now give you the knowledge beforehand
(Don't forget...you will miss out some content when skipping all Minigames and Game Over leading Choices, as well as some Unlockables.)

ADDITIONAL CONTENT FOR v0.045 REMASTER (PREMIUM VERSION):
- Main Menu Background (Nude Version)
- Save/Load Thumbnails (Nude Version)
- Access to the Bonus Image Pack (Premium Edition)
(Nothing exclusive to unlock in this one. New Bonus Stuff will come with the next update.)

Developer: Wet & Wild Production
Platform: Windows
Language: English
Version: 0.045 Remaster
Censored: No
Size: 657 mb

https://k2s.cc/file/339c38fead5ed/Al...R-0.045-pc.zip

A Few Days Ep. 8

You are a Private Detective, you scored the easiest case in the world. All you have to do is sit in
a sleepy town and wait.
On your first day of what you believe is doing nothing and getting paid for it, you get roped into doing a little bit of private detecting for someone, which should only take a few days. Hence the name of the game.
Once word gets around that there is a Private Detective in town, a few people start showing up with their petty small-town problems, none of them can afford to actually pay what a Private Detective normally charges, but one by one you keep getting sucked into it, realizing slowly that all is not what it seems.?

Changelog:Episode 8

280 images
2 H-scenes with too many animations to remember (9 or something stupid)
Rewrote part of the chapter 7 after some feedback, you can pick which girl to take on the boat, so if you want to skip through the last ep to do so you can.
There is a very important scene at the beginning with the MC, Charlie, and Casey. What they discuss is not something I made up, on the notes screen after that scene there is a link to a youtube video of where I got the idea from.
I was asked to provide more than one H-scene, I have put two in this one, both are in evening and you can say no to them if you want, it won’t affect the game.
Because of the above, there a few locations you go to just to be told “Hey come and fuck one night”
It's not as long (well not as big anyway) because of a few factors. One being rewriting some of chapter 7, the sex scenes and I am on those stop smoking pills which sometimes space me out (in a good way).
If you don’t get reference of a bloke with a can of paint (you need your sound on) google the opening of Saturday Night Fever.
I think that is all.
I played through the whole game and found an old bug, I don’t know why, so if anyone is playing from the start and it should all go smoothly, if not I fucked it, which is possible.
A few old typo bugs was reported to me in discord which I have fixed.

Genre:
3DCG, Male protagonist, Virgin, Animated, Small tits, Vaginal sex, MILF, Anal sex,Point & Click

Developer: Mickydoo
Platform: Windows
Language: English
Version: Episode 8
Censored: No
Size: 1300 mb

https://k2s.cc/file/c5b9bdf0abb37/AFewDays-1_8_pc.zip
deil1974 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.08316 секунды с 9 запросами