View Single Post
Old 09-20-2021, 07:32 PM   #7442
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,482 раз(а) в 4,223 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Abbywinters.com- Girls And Their Boys: Stella C Stephan Postcard - Reverse Cowgirl

Abbywinters.com- Girls And Their Boys: Stella C Stephan Postcard - Reverse Cowgirl

Description:
Sweet married couple Stella and Stephan spend a sunny day in the park, splashing in a fountain and telling us about their hobby of auto racing. When they reach top speed in a stylish sports car, Stella lifts her tank top to flash her voluptuous breasts, with a glowing smile. Back home in their kitchen, Stephan makes dinner, while Stella pulls down his jeans to give him a passionate blowjob. In between sucks and strokes, she giggles through the story of the time she went down on him on a Ferris wheel. Then they head to the bedroom, where they_ve set up cameras to capture the best angles as they have sex.Stephan slips off Stella_s dress while sucking her nipples, and she climbs on top to ride his hard cock in reverse cowgirl. With each moan and thrust, her magnificent tanlined boobs bounce hypnotically. Stella then lays back and excitedly describes their threesome with a girl, while still getting lovingly pounded. quotIt was the first time a girl licked my pussyquot she whimpers. quotStephan was fucking me, when she licked me at the same time: I got so much pleasurequot The lovers share simultaneous orgasms during a hot creampie in the doggy position, then joyfully cuddle. quotI love you so muchquot Stella exclaims, embracing her husband. quotIt was so exciting to shoot this by ourselvesquot
Model:

Studio:
Abbywinters.com
Info:
File Name : 38525_Stella_C_Stephan_GBT3_Postcard_master_SQ.mp4
File Size : 218.41 MB
Resolution : 768x432
Duration : 00:27:44
Video : AVC, 998 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 96.0 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 1 channel, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:38525_Stella_C_Stephan_GBT3_Postcard_mast er_SQ.mp4 - 218.4 MB