View Single Post
Old 09-20-2021, 06:29 PM   #5
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,480 раз(а) в 4,221 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Scorepass.com- Lola Paradise: T For Topheavy

Scorepass.com- Lola Paradise: T For Topheavy

Description:
You_ve got to love an adorable blonde who gets giddy, giggly and jiggly about her enormous tits. Lola Paradise is that kind of chesty charmer. She loves her big, beautiful, perfect breasts that she calls boobies, and she loves to show them off--along with every other centimeter of her shapely physique--for the XLGirls camera. The look of delight she has on her pretty face is priceless. Lola_s brought her latest tops and bras to put on and take off. Her choices are always sexy and show off her national treasures perfectly. The latest additions to her wardrobe are keepers, for sure. She_s also brought her big squirting toy to play with. XLGirls: Do you have any funny habits? Lola Paradise: Maybe playing with my boobs when I am watching TV. XLGirls: Do other women ever comment about your breasts? Lola Paradise: Yes, they say, Oh, my god, you are so busty or What size they are? They ask about my bras...where I buy them, and if my back hurts. XLGirls: What is the most-unusual sex position you_ve ever tried? Lola Paradise: I am still waiting for it Anyone wanna buy me a Kama Sutra book? XLGirls: What position do you sleep in? Lola Paradise: I sleep on my back or my side, never on my belly.
Model:
Lola Paradise
Studio:
Scorepass.com
Info:
File Name : LolaParadise_37197_2160p.mp4
File Size : 4943.44 MB
Resolution : 3840x2160
Duration : 00:20:40
Video : AVC, 33.2 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 177 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: