View Single Post
Old 09-17-2021, 12:57 PM   #1167
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,490 раз(а) в 4,231 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Blowpass.com- Riley Chase

Blowpass.com- Riley Chase

Description:
Tiny Voice = Tiny Throat...?? THAT is the question Well, why don\_t we just try poking through her tonsils and see No doubt that you\_ve already seen what a dirty little girl Riley Chase is on 1000Facials so, you\_ve GOT to check this one out We see the VULNERABLE side of little 19-year-old Riley in this birth of a Throated lover. Oh yes, boys -- She\_s a throat virgin And YOU have a front row seat to watch her throat get opened up for the very first time Once that prick is in her throat, she just stays down, stifles her gag, and trains her throat to endure that cock I\_m telling you, she WANTED to conquer that schlong I\_m watching this scene and remembering when I lost MY throat virginity. The cock was soooo big and my throat just wouldn\_t stretch. I tried and tried like little Riley here and then all of sudden -- POP In it went Owie, It hurt But I LOVED IT My pussy had never been so wet After that, I couldn\_t get enough -- Hey Guys What do you think? Is Riley Chase going to fall in love with the Cock after her Oral Purity has been taken from her?? Or, did we stretch her vocal chords out too much, never to see young Riley again?? (Speaking of vocal chords... Did anyone happen to notice that her voice was slightly lower at the end of the scene...? Quite a bit more relaxed wouldn\_t you say?)Sucks and Giggles,--NeecieThroated Team Member
Model:
Riley Chase, Jack H
Studio:
Blowpass.com
Info:
File Name : 14323_01_med.mp4
File Size : 144.8 MB
Resolution : 640x480
Duration : 00:17:57

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:14323_01_med.mp4 - 144.8 MB

Время генерации страницы 0.04722 секунды с 9 запросами