WildHare87 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Retro Clothed Redhead

Retro Clothed Redhead

Info:
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 20 min 16 s
Size: 1.15 GiB

Description: This week I have gone back to the roots of larasplayground: 1950s A line dresses, lacy gloves, high heels, pearl necklaces, fully fashioned nylon stockings and sexy garter belts. Who better to do this with than the gorgeous retro model Zara. When I saw her in her lovely tea dress that she wore for the casting video with my husband Jim for his website, I knew she was going to be perfect. For starters, we twirl around, so you can see our stocking clad legs as Jim videos some lovely upskirt material and then I give you a lesson in how to put on seamed stockings which also shows off Zaras lovely bottom to perfection. We do keep most of our clothes on this week, which is very sexy indeed as I loved being ravaged with my clothes on. Its even more exciting especially when Zara strokes her wonderful long black lacy gloves across my really sensitive pussy. Of course, after licking pussy, what do 2 girls want? Cock of course. and the more than willing recipient of our gloved hands and slippery tongues is the man behind the camera, JimSlip. What a lovely wife I am. Getting, not just a blowjob from me but finding Zara putting his cock into my juicy pussy for a quick fuck. See what else happens in the next instalment!
Tags: Boobs, Stockings, Lesbian, Panties, Masturbation, Babe
Model(s):

Screen:

DOWNLOAD Retro Clothed Redhead
WildHare87 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.02165 секунды с 9 запросами