View Single Post
Old 09-13-2021, 08:55 PM   #1488
BestaDay32

Поблагодарили 452 раз(а) в 452 сообщениях

All my threads

BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Kaylee vs. Her Perilous Hose

Kaylee vs. Her Perilous Hose

49 Pics
1595_kaylee_images.zip
2400x1600
33 Mb

Forcedorgasm, Leotard, Magicwand, Pantyhose, Predicament, Pumpgag, Rigging, Rope, Spreaderbar, Stric.
For a bondage newbie, Kaylee is as tough as nails. Starting right off with a heavy hardness pump gag her arms are tied above her head, and her legs spread apart. With pantyhose on her feet and hardwood floors under her, traction is at a minimum. Once everything is pulled tight, poor Kaylee is left on her toes struggling for purchase. A few pumps of her gag really get her struggling. Despite her very uncomfortable position, the magicwand has no problem in sending her to orgasmland in no time. They seem to keep her mind off her situation, so I see no need to stop. The gag only allows some muffled moans, so it's hard to tell if she wants more or wants free. I'll just assume that more is always better.

DOWNLOAD
BestaDay32 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.15514 секунды с 9 запросами