View Single Post
Old 09-11-2021, 07:19 AM   #33384
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,508 раз(а) в 4,249 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default - Bratty School Girl Gets Enema

- Bratty School Girl Gets Enema

Description:
Im such a rude little brat, the school nurse is fed up with me when I rudely tell her that I have a stomach cramp and want something to help it or I want to go home. She asks me if Im a little constipated, yes I am.. she hands me an enema to use in the bathroom, Ive never used an enema before and Im not exactly sure how they work, shes very vague about how I should use it.
I go into the bathroom and get on all fours, I need to stretch my butthole out with my fingers first so the enema will fit. Im really confused about how its supposed to work. I start squeezing the bottle inside my butt, the sensation is so weird I talk about how weird it feels and how I can feel it in my stomach. Im not sure if I should use the whole bottle, the feeling is already intense, I figure I should use it all since Im already doing it and I really want to not be constipated anymore.
Once the bottle is empty I pull my underwear back up and debate on whether I should go back to class or wait a little bit. The feeling to expel the enema becomes very intense, I wait a few minutes before realizing I cant hold it anymore and run to the school shower. I release the saline water along with my poop into my white underwear I cant believe the nurse didnt tell me that this would happen I keep having wet farts after it all happens.
Model:
GwenyT
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : DC4DE12F-AF4A-495D-8217-5BCC391B9227.mov
File Size : 1393.26 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:12:45
Video : AVC, 15.0 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 223 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 1 channel, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: