View Single Post
Old 09-03-2021, 04:48 AM   #1635
WildHare87

Поблагодарили 2 раз(а) в 2 сообщениях

All my threads

WildHare87 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Long Legs in Leggings Extravaganza!

Long Legs in Leggings Extravaganza!

Info:
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 22 min 11 s
Size: 1.27 GiB

Description: I have the extremely tall Carla in front of my camera this week. She's just 1 inch shorter than me, so so if we disconnected our legs from our bodies - stay with me, there is a point to this - and laid each of our legs end to end, that would be, well almost 12 feet in length of legs!!!!! I don't know why I wanted to work out that fact? It's not likely that you're ever going to meet and shag a 12 foot tall woman! Anyway, I digress, 24 year old Carla and I are in matching outfits, skin tight wet look leggings, thigh high boots and tight black polar neck tops. So both of us are looking quite dominant, feeling quite dominant and that's about it from me......Carla would literally kick my butt in the domination game. She's an uber fit personal trainer and if you like fantastic bottoms in tight trousers then watch Carla as she shows you her squatting exercises, bouncing up and down on the camera and then after her display, I join in - so you can see both of our bums bouncing up and down! I then get her to squat over my face so I can bury my tongue in that wonderful pussy of hers. Needless to say, it all gets a lot more filthy after this point so make sure you take a look and get ready to push your eyeballs back into your head.
Tags: Amateur, Boobs, Brunettes, Round Butts, Lesbian, Masturbation, Shaved, Spanking, Babe
Model(s):

Screen:

DOWNLOAD Long Legs in Leggings Extravaganza!
WildHare87 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.23691 секунды с 9 запросами