GuaRdiaN Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Movie Time!

Movie Time!

Media:
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 360 x 640
File Size: 38.5 MiB
Runtime: 6 min 5 s

Tags: crotch roped, elbow tied, High Heels, naked, neck rope, predicament, short story, stripper pole, ungagged
Cast: Asiana Starr
Description: It's Friday night and what better way to spend time together than to stay in and watch a movie. Martin flips through Netflix to find something good.  A nice summer night, peaceful neighborhood, got the lights dim, and relaxed on the bed while I'm tied in a squatting, spread position to the pole.  High heels, rope around my pussy, legs are frog tied, and rope wrapped around my throat and secured to the pole.  Constantly re-adjusting myself to find a comfortable medium when in reality. there is none.  This time around, my mouth isn't stuffed with a huge ball gag and if you play close attention. you'll see why.  Spit drips down my chin and  each time I move my body a certain way, you can see streams of drool run from my chest, down to my stomach, and over my pussy.  What happened just before we started filming, I'll leave you to imagine.  Not sure why Martin always attempts to put on a movie while he has me tied up in the same room because he almost ALWAYS gets distracted.

Movie Time!
GuaRdiaN is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.09751 секунды с 9 запросами