View Single Post
Old 09-02-2021, 03:33 AM   #339
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,482 раз(а) в 4,223 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Deauxmalive.com- Bondage 1

Deauxmalive.com- Bondage 1

Description:
Deauxma

Bondage - Part 1 of 2. This is my first real Bondage type of film and it was very exciting to do. &nbspThis video consists of 13 different scenes of bondage and using different types of restraints. I am bound with rope, chains and harnesses and gagged or blindfolded. &nbspAll of the scenes are different and the some of the scenes consist of me being tied to a tree outside in a public residential area, kidnapped and locked in a closet tied and gagged, spanked and whipped by a mistress, locked up and chained in a dog kennel, and more. The video is shot in an old style format from the time of the 50 and 60s, black and white, with the sound of a projector playing as if you were watching and old stag film. This is a must for fans that enjoy Bondage...
April 17th 2017
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Deauxmalive.com
Info:
File Name : DLclip200bondage1.mp4
File Size : 391.33 MB
Resolution : 720x480
Duration : 00:20:06

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFileLclip200bondage1.mp4 - 391.3 MB