Old 01-27-2015, 08:36 PM   #36
hotman89
Banned

Поблагодарили 93 раз(а) в 92 сообщениях

All my threads

hotman89 Истина - свет. А вот и пример.
Default Public sex 135

Shy Girl Goes Decent Exposure In Public

By: Public Invasion. On: Mar 12, 2013. Cast: Lynda, Runtime: 33:00 min. Stats: 16 views, 16 favs

Robert was walking around a local flea market when he spotted this SMOKING hot babe named Lynda. She was looking amazing in a red dress and leather jacket. Robert couldn't help but lock his sights on her and make his move. Once again he plays the angle of the lost tourist looking for a place. Lynda being the sweetheart that she is gladly offered to guide him since it was on the way home. As they were walking, Robert convinces her to sit and chat. He starts comforting her with the conversation, making her laugh, and he let the offers roll off his tongue. Lynda is just too shy and laughs nervously. She wasn't taking Robert serious at first until he showed her the cash. That's when you can see she was thinking about it. Next thing you know she accepts the money and shows Robert her lovely handful sized titties. Robert then asks to see her pussy, and that's where she drew the line for a minute or so. After pleading and begging her, she changed her mind, but only if they went off somewhere else away from the flea market. Once at the other location, she really let herself loose while making sure that nobody else was around. Robert was drooling over that uicy pussy and fingered the hell out of it only to find out that she was already wet. Turns out she wanted to get down and started blowing him right there. Then Robert started fucking the hell out of her. Trust me when I tell you that you're gonna love this chick as much as we do. Enjoy.

Size: 756921608 bytes (721,86 MiB), duration: 00:33:01, avg.bitrate: 3057 kb/s

Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, 2 channels, s16, 73 kb/s (eng)

Video: h264, yuv420p, 1024x768, 2974 kb/s, 29,97 fps

Download links:

http://www.datafile.com/d/TnpZNE56a3...080p.part1.rar
http://www.datafile.com/d/TnpZNE56a3...080p.part2.rar
hotman89 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.10386 секунды с 9 запросами