GuaRdiaN Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Collared and Hogtied in the Office

Collared and Hogtied in the Office

Media:
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 360 x 640
File Size: 47.0 MiB
Runtime: 10 min 48 s

Tags: asiana starr personal favorite, ball gagged, collared, crotch roped, Drooling, elbow tied, High Heels, hogtied, lingerie, Struggling, topless
Cast: Asiana Starr
Description: One of our members had sent me some sexy gifts for Valentine's Day and it finally arrived!  One of my favorite items within the generous package was this very sexy long dress with a slit down the middle front.  I loved it so much, I wore it as soon as I had the opportunity.  I wore it all day in the office and just before Martin came in from work, I shackled my collar around my neck and waited patiently - it was his first time seeing me in it and he loved it just as much!  He knows by the way I dress, when I'm begging to be tied up.  So it didn't take very long before I grabbed a ball gag and some rope.  I came back into the office, roped my pussy, got into a kneeling position at cock level, looked up at Martin, and gagged myself.  He then tied my elbows, crossed my ankles, then tied my arms to my feet and kept me on my knees.  I was like this maybe for a good half hour, struggling from kneeling upright, then bringing myself down, then up again until Martin brought me to the floor.  He was so into it, he didn't want grab the camera but luckily the members who were logged in, did get to witness the moment on the live streaming Office Cam. It wasn't until I was hogtied on my stomach for another 20 minutes before Martin ended up using his phone to record.  So here I am, already tied for a good while.  Now, too tired to struggle, and unable to flip myself repeatedly onto my side, then back onto my stomach.  For these last 10 minutes, I remain until I come to a tapout.

Collared and Hogtied in the Office
GuaRdiaN is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03122 секунды с 9 запросами