Old 01-25-2015, 09:46 PM   #49
hotman89
Banned

Поблагодарили 93 раз(а) в 92 сообщениях

All my threads

hotman89 Истина - свет. А вот и пример.
Default Uploadable Casting 153

Erunis

Erunis (30 mins). Your not going to believe this but in today's casting we had an actual virgin come to the office for a casting. Yep, that's right, a full blown gorgeous virgin woman. Now this stunning beauty was virgin on the ridiculous, not only had she been saving herself for her true love but she hadn't even kissed a guy. I thought that the never been kissed film was fictional, but it sounds like it was this girls life story. Anyway, Erunis is 19 with a gorgeous body and very pretty eyes. She was incredibly shy and it was strange that she had come for some work with my agency when she clearly didn't have a lot of experience. As soon as I found out she was a virgin tho my panties were wetter then a beavers paddles and I knew I had to be her first experience. She was desperate for work and money so I knew she would eventually cave in, so I asked her to undress first. It was quite a strange but thrilling experience knowing I was the first one to see her naked body. I told her we could practice today but she still had major concerns about keeping her virginity. So after promising I wouldn't insert any fingers inside her we were soon on the couch as I taught her how to kiss, sucking deeply on her tongue and drawing her hot breath into my mouth. I was determined to give this beauty her first orgasm from another person so I got my special toy out and pressed it to her clit where soon she had an amazing quiet and shy orgasm. I knew then that she was at her limit for the day, I felt grateful she had let me be her first experience so I actually gave her some money and sent her on her way. I was so wet from this woman that I took myself in hand and very quickly achieved my own orgasm. Fuck, I want another virgin but next time she'll be taking care of me as well.

Size: 1368679643 bytes (1,27 GiB), duration: 00:29:28, avg.bitrate: 6193 kb/s

Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, 2 channels, s16, 126 kb/s (eng)

Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 6061 kb/s, 25,00 fps

Download links:

http://www.uploadable.ch/file/AmpB8t...s_hd.part1.rar
http://www.uploadable.ch/file/8BrMBh...s_hd.part2.rar
hotman89 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04041 секунды с 9 запросами