GuaRdiaN Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Asiana Uncomfortable Part 2

Asiana Uncomfortable Part 2

Media:
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 360 x 640
File Size: 66.1 MiB
Runtime: 17 min 45 s

Tags: asiana starr personal favorite, ball gagged, choking, clothes pins, Crying, Drooling, flogging, forced orgasm, High Heels, hitachi magic wand, live show, nipple clamps, predicament, spread, throat roped, topless, ungagged
Cast: Asiana Starr
Description: Still crying, still having a hard time breathing, still spread, still giving it my all to keep up when I'm completely falling apart.  Martin questions how much longer I have in me to go.  "Five minutes" was my reply and thank fucking goodness he's happy with that answer.  Although I wasn't honestly sure if I could really go that long, I sure as hell tried.  He asks me if I want an orgasm but I'm too far gone to respond - also because I didn't believe I could.  Martin gambles on his chances and without hesitation, begins working me.  My natural response is to relax and fully take in the pleasure, but with me tied in such a way that I have to keep my back arched and my arms planted on the pallet or else I'll choke myself, I have no choice but to  enjoy the best way I can.  Workin', workin' and workin' the pussy until I let out an uncontrollably loud orgasm!  *Asiana Starr Personal Favorite

Asiana Uncomfortable Part 2
GuaRdiaN is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.10235 секунды с 9 запросами