GuaRdiaN Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Not Cumming Today

Not Cumming Today

Media:
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 360 x 640
File Size: 42.2 MiB
Runtime: 6 min 37 s

Tags: asiana starr personal favorite, bare feet, crotch roped, Drooling, elbow tied, pain table, predicament, ring gag harness, ring gagged
Cast: Asiana Starr
Description: From start to finish, my elbows and wrists are wrenched, ankles tied to my nude-colored, pantyhose thigh highs, bare foot, crotch rope pulled to the ceiling, and strapped with a ring gag harness on top of the pain table. Unsatisfied with the bit of slack my body was in, my Punisher comes into the scene to add a little torment to this predicament. He unties the rope from my hands to the hook on the table behind me, pulls me even further, and secures the rope again. I thought there was just no way my arms could go back any further but when he did that, I was surprised that I managed to reach that far back. The pain he caused when he did this sent me into a scream and I wanted nothing more than to stay put. Seeing that I looked so sexy, mouth wide open with the ring gag, legs spread, elbows behind me, and the view of my pantyhosed legs drove him to a desire to hurt me even more. Hovering over my body, he aggressively tugs on the rope wrapped around my pussy and lifts my ass slightly off the table. Then knowing that when I'm in so much pain, I LOVE being worked until I cum, so he breaks out the Hitachi Magic Wand and places it on the table in front of me - denying me of what I yearn for most at this moment. As I wriggle in agony and breathe heavily, I have no choice but to yearn for that vibrator even more. Never giving me pleasure in this clip, he keeps me wanting for sexual attention until it's time to untie me and STILL nothing. I guess it's just not happening today! *Asiana Starr personal favorite!

Not Cumming Today
GuaRdiaN is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.06236 секунды с 9 запросами