Sexy Shredded Secretary

Cast photos:
Name: Sexy Shredded Secretary

Information:
Number: 43
Resolution: 2660x4000
Size: 39 Mb
Format: jpg

Genre: Amateur, Blondes, Blowjobs, Round Butts, Hardcore, Panties, Masturbation, Shaved, Teens, Upskirt, Young old, Babe
Description: After last weeks shenanigans I couldn't wait to get shredding Lucette's tights & panties, but thought I had better enact a roleplay fantasy that I think many of you will enjoy. Dispensing with any thoughts of Political Correctness, Lucette sat on my lap and I dictated a short memo which she dutifully wrote down. It read, "Your boss would like to fuck you at your earliest convenience!" at which point she stuffed her tongue down my throat and snogged me, whilst I groped between her legs. I then simply stood her up and proceeded to tear her tights to shreds and then also tore her panties to shreds as well for good measure. Naturally, I left her blouse & tight suit jacket still buttoned up, although I did roughly hike it all up so you can see her tits. I then fucked her brains no doubt enacting a fantasy of millions of men throughout the world working in offices watching their favourite secretary walking passed their desks everyday!

DOWNLOAD FILE: Sexy Shredded Secretary - 39 Mb
JxBadMood is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04096 секунды с 9 запросами