GuaRdiaN Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Asiana Gagged and Hogtied in the Office Part 1

Asiana Gagged and Hogtied in the Office Part 1

Media:
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 360 x 640
File Size: 72.3 MiB
Runtime: 16 min 34 s

Tags: ball gagged, crotch roped, Drooling, elbow tied, hair bondage, High Heels, hogtied, live show, on screen tying, Struggling, topless
Cast: Asiana Starr
Description: This description is short and simple.  I wanted to get tied up and I wanted to be hogtied.  I didn't have a preference as to how, how hard or tight, or where.  I asked for it, Martin delivered - why else wouldn't he??  So right there in the office, he gags me with a ball gag, ties my elbows, ties my arms to my crotch rope, my pony tail to my arms, and ties my ankles crossed.  Leaving me in a kneeling position to break me in a bit.  Right away, I'm in a mode.  Eyes closed, head back and enjoying every moment of being gagged and bound.  While I'm on on my knees, I scoot myself up to Martin's lap and show him how sexy my lips look wrapped around the nice big ball as he runs his fingers over the wet ball. I LOVE when he does that.  Now that I'm nice and hot, I'm more than ready to be hogtied.  On my stomach, Martin ties my feet to my elbows, 30 minutes in this position and I'm set.

Asiana Gagged and Hogtied in the Office Part 1
GuaRdiaN is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03512 секунды с 9 запросами