GuaRdiaN Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Titty Torture Part 2

Titty Torture Part 2

Media:
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 360 x 640
File Size: 61.7 MiB
Runtime: 9 min 44 s

Tags: asiana starr personal favorite, crotch rope, Crying, elbow tied, hogtied, nipple clamps, stilettos
Cast: Asiana Starr
Description: Paralyzed in pain, all I can do is lay as still as possible and verbalize the agony I'm feeling. I absolutely did not want to be touched or moved in any way and every second was like t0rture. I tried closing my eyes so take my mind off of the pain but it didn't help so my Punisher tries to help me out by adding more pain elsewhere to get me to focus on something else. I flip out and beg that he don't move me but of course, my words mean nothing at this point. I beg that he not touch the rope attached to the nipple clamps and again, he does it anyway. I scream and cry in terror as Punisher laughs at the seriousness in my face. My arms are numb and tingly, my feet are beginning to throb inside my stilettos, my neck slightly pressed on from the rope strapping me down, my pussy being pulled to the ceiling, and now my tits are squeezed and tugged on by the nipple clamps - I'm losing control of myself at this point. Now in a completely different state of mind, Punisher threatens to click the button on the winch and hoist my tits and my pussy just once and I FLIP OUT. He laughs in hysterics as I try my best to keep a straight face in fear that if I laugh, I'd add more pain to myself. I beg and plead that he take his hand of the remote so he makes me bargain a trade with him. He wants my tongue. and now, it's no longer my tongue but his.  *Asiana Starr personal favorite!

Titty Torture Part 2
GuaRdiaN is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.02752 секунды с 9 запросами