GuaRdiaN Непонятно, что и думать...
Default 45 Minute Position Part 3

45 Minute Position Part 3

Media:
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 360 x 640
File Size: 107 MiB
Runtime: 16 min 40 s

Tags: ballgagged, clothespins, heels, High Heels, knees, naked, punished, pussy, stripped
Cast: Asiana Starr
Description: After being worked up to my absolute high and then being denied of my orgasm, Punisher decides it's time for me to cum now. With my knees still planted on the hard tile floor, clothes pins biting down on my tits, and one on the tip of my tongue while my mouth is wide open with a steel ring gag, he takes the Hitachi to my clit again and works me till I climax. After I cum, I always want out so I'm left again to make a decision of being released on ONE thing. my options are: getting off my knees, my nipples being released from my tits, the ring gag coming off, the noose, or my elbow untied. Of course, I choose the pins on my nipples. He goes on to add more punishment else where to make up for the nipples and ties a tight crotch rope around my ass and pussy then replaces the ring gag with a 2″ ball gag and pans in on my mascara and drool-stained face. I kneel patiently and wait for what he has next for me and again, I asked to decide which I'd rather have done - my elbows crushed or my nipple clamped. Absolutely terrified to make a choice, I go for the elbows and he walks and and clamps my tits!!! FUCK!! I am PARALYZED in pain. My face turns red and drops of tears fall from my face as I try and maintain my composure. Punisher gets behind me and crushes my elbows anyway and leaves me be. Why does he give me options when I really don't have a choice?

45 Minute Position Part 3
GuaRdiaN is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03162 секунды с 9 запросами