View Single Post
Old 08-18-2021, 06:50 AM   #11350
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Strap-on's & Champagne Sequim

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Cameron Dee, Gigi Allens
Genres: Femdom, Strapon, Humilating, Stockings, Latex
Video language: English
In my opinion, the most cruel and merciless video site. Not a fan of this kind of femdom, but for the sake of this pair of dominos decided to keep the video in his collection, despite its great weight and my preferences.
For about thirty minutes, brutal ladies mock a terpily known to many users (Slave Kade - aka "Green crest"). He was previously put on “four bones” in different ways, but this time it is something close to sadism.
Two dominos Gigi and Cameron relax, play billiards and expensive champagne from crystal glasses. They are terribly unhappy with the service staff - their future potential victim. He did everything slowly and sluggishly. Then the ladies decided to teach the sluggish lackey a lesson so that he would continue to fulfill the wishes of the dominos at lightning speed. The poor fellow was straponed into all the cracks that a male individual had ... and at the end of the punishment (what a horror), they shoved the entire neck of a huge bottle filled with champagne up his ass and promised that if he would try and serve badly again , then the next time the dominoes will shove the whole bottle into his "anus".
Format: mp4
Duration: 29:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4268kbps
Audio: 245kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Strap-on's & Champagne
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04005 секунды с 9 запросами