Cast photos: Anna Kay
Name: Country Girl

Information:
Number: 55
Resolution: 1200x797
Size: 16 Mb
Format: jpg

Genre: BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blonde, Masturbation, Solo, XLGirls
Description: When Anna Kay was in Miami posing for us, she went out for some sightseeing, and part of that sightseeing was seeing other tits! We doubt she found many as spectacular as hers. "I feel relaxed at strip clubs," Anna explained. "I can sit down and have a drink and be entertained and I actually fit in. I am not some girl who stands out because of my big tits because everyone in there has big tits. Like I don't have to worry about everyone looking at me or hitting on me. Or even about someone's girlfriend getting jealous because he's flirting with me. At the strip club, I can just relax and watch the show. "In a lot of ways, I've been conservative about sex, but as I get older, I find that I want to try new things. I get bored very easily, so I've been wanting to do things that are out of norm more and more. I don't like just the same old wham bam every time. I need to spice it up. I think I'm more passive. I like the guy to take control. I like to be blindfolded and cuffed. Sometimes I like the guy to be rough, sometimes passionate. I like different things, not just the same old same old."

DOWNLOAD FILE: Country Girl - 16 Mb
JxBadMood is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.13066 секунды с 9 запросами