GuaRdiaN Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Back in The Groove Part 2

Back in The Groove Part 2

Media:
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 360 x 640
File Size: 98.7 MiB
Runtime: 15 min 24 s

Tags: ball gagged, clothes pins, corset, crotch rope, Drooling, elbow tied, face slapping, Hair Tied, High Heels, hogtied, topless
Cast: Asiana Starr
Description: So again. it's been a while, and the best way to break me in was to put me in a hogtie. for as long as I can possibly go.  My elbows need a little work but we'll get there.  With a tight crotch rope, the big 2 1/2″ ball gag (the one that makes my mouth hurt like hell after a while), and being tied in a way that immobilize almost every part of my body with the exception of my head.  20 minutes into the game and I'm starting to sweat.  If you look closely as the camera gets a shot of my back side, you'll see a small pool of sweat collected at the very arch of my lower back.  Drooling profusely from the large gag in my mouth and wanting nothing more than to rest my face on the table but the puddle of spit is preventing me from doing so and Martin knows how much I hate it.  I lift my head for a few seconds, then drop it as low as I can rest it so Martin decides to "help me" and tie my hair and pull my head back to my feet, then puts clothes pins on my nipples to bring me to another level.

Back in The Groove Part 2
GuaRdiaN is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.10982 секунды с 9 запросами