RedHulk

Поблагодарили 1 раз в 1 сообщении

All my threads

RedHulk Непонятно, что и думать...
Default From a sleazebag pimp

From a sleazebag pimp

::: Info :::
Actress:
Keywords: Blondes, Blowjobs, Round Butts, Cum Shot, Hand jobs, Hardcore, Stockings, Panties, Reality, Masturbation, Shaved, Spanking, Upskirt
Description:
Remaining in Budapest this week, Gustav, the sleazebag pimp, who procured the beautiful Alexa for me, came up trumps again. This week he sent me a newbie by the name of Linda. It was her first job and so green was she, that she actually turned up with a packed lunch! She was wearing a lovely coloured dress and pink fish-nets underneath. The funny thing was, as soon as she laid eyes on Lara my cameragirl, she fell head over heels in love. Lara was chased all over the apartment by the rampant Linda, desperate for some XXX HARDCORE LESBO ACTION! Anyway I managed to prise them apart and said to Linda sternly, "You are here for the fuckings of a man not the xxx LESBO fuckings of English woman, do you understand?" I find by shouting in English in this strange kind of grammar gets me understood when I'm abroad. So without further ado, I got into her knickers and gave her a good hard fucking, with some spanking thrown in. Watch out for her taunting Lara with my dick in her mouth!

File name: From a sleazebag pimp
File size: 481 MiB
Extension: MPEG-4
Duration: 38 min 34 s
Resolution: 576 x 720

Download:
From a sleazebag pimp
RedHulk is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.10793 секунды с 9 запросами