View Single Post
Old 08-15-2021, 05:43 PM   #1810
JustPlay331

Поблагодарили 66 раз(а) в 66 сообщениях

All my threads

JustPlay331 Его слова звучат красиво, и мысль в них есть...
Default A glimpse of what was underneath!

A glimpse of what was underneath!

DOWNLOAD

About video
I met Cali in a local pub after she'd written in to the site asking if she could appear with me. Its not everyday that I get nice blonde girls from Wales writing in, so we wrote back immediately and invited her on down to The House of Slip for the day. It turned out that Cali was a nurse and that she actually wore stockings and suspenders at work. I mean this is a nurse that most men would get themselves put into hospital for! To watch her giving you a bed bath, sponging you down slowly as she bent over and her uniform rose up so you could catch a glimpse of what was underneath! Cali and I decided to both dress up in our nurses uniforms, her in her white one and me in my blue(non-regulation length) one. Of course, underneath we had lovely black lingerie on, bra, panties, garter belt and lovely seamed stockings. Whenever I don this outfit, I always imagine the Carry On films. They always had lots of nurses running around with short uniforms and sexy underwear on; giggling and not doing much nursing really…just like Cali and I! Cali is so petite that I could manoeuvre her in to any sexual position I wanted to and I did. Take a look gents and petition the government for every nurse to have a bedside manner like this!
Starring:
Tags: Blondes, Blowjobs, Boobs, Stockings, Lesbian, Threesome ffm

Size: 299 MiB / Format: MPEG-4 / Resolution: 480 x 854 / Duration: 32 min 2 s

JustPlay331 is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03854 секунды с 9 запросами