GuaRdiaN Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Asiana's Mouth is Back From Vacation Part 1

Asiana's Mouth is Back From Vacation Part 1

Media:
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
File Size: 108 MiB
Runtime: 15 min 35 s

Tags: asiana starr personal favorite, ball gagged, bridal lingerie, crotch roped, Drooling, elbow tied, hair bondage, High Heels, hogtied, lingerie, live show, spool, water bondage, wet
Cast: Asiana Starr
Description: It's been a long 7-weeks of not being able to have any gag in my mouth and I was ready!  More than ready, in fact.  I couldn't wait to have a nice ball in my mouth again and for the occasion, Martin let me choose which one I wanted.  I went for the pink ball.  The one that's not too big and not too small.  The one that fits perfectly inside my mouth and in between my lips.  The one where when I open my mouth wide while Martin is just about to shoot his load on the ball, there's just enough space around it to allow for his juices to spill inside and coat my tongue.  I did the honors of buckling the strap as tight as I could get it and Martin did the rest.  Elbows tied behind my back, putting my hair into a tight ponytail, and an even tighter crotch rope.  I'm laid on my stomach on top of the spool where I am hogtied with my ankles crossed and my head pulled to my feet.  Once I'm heavily hogtied, Martin drenches me with ice cold water and left to endure his tie.

Asiana's Mouth is Back From Vacation Part 1
GuaRdiaN is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03164 секунды с 9 запросами