RedHulk

Поблагодарили 1 раз в 1 сообщении

All my threads

RedHulk Непонятно, что и думать...
Default East End girl

East End girl

::: Info :::
Actress:
Keywords: Anal, Blondes, Blowjobs, Cum Shot, Hardcore, Stockings, Reality, Masturbation, Upskirt, Creampie
Description:
Well it was back to the East End, to spend a bit of time at "Griselda's House of Sin". I must say she's hardly discrete, I saw her walking around Canary Wharf with a huge placard saying "Massive Hooker Sale Here", with an arrow pointing in the direction of her house which is festooned with flashing red lights. Outside she has a 20ft high effigy of a hooker with a mechanical arm, beckoning to all and sundry to, "Come on in for a good time". I suppose this is how they do things in Poland. Anyway, I was introduced to the exceptionally, lovely Cindy, with whom I had a wonderful 1 hour session. I thought I'd try out the GFE which means Girl Friend Experience, so she burst in to the room shouting, "Haven't you done the bloody Hoovering yet and by the way you smell like shit and stop turning your underpants inside out instead of washing them!!" Needless to say I cancelled the GFE and went straight for the hard shag with optional bum-fun!

File name: East End girl
File size: 420 MiB
Extension: MPEG-4
Duration: 33 min 59 s
Resolution: 540 x 720

Download:
East End girl
RedHulk is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04097 секунды с 9 запросами