View Single Post
Old 08-13-2021, 11:24 PM   #1744
deil1974

Поблагодарили 6 раз(а) в 6 сообщениях

All my threads

deil1974 Непонятно, что и думать...

Shadows Over Solomon Falls v0.2

Shadows Over Solomon Falls is a mystery RPG with minor lifesim elements. The game is very plot focused with major decisions that drive the story forward.

Inspired by urban fantasy and horror TV, it features transformations ranging from the mundane to the bizarre, supported by a cast of unique and quirky characters.?

Changelog:

The word count is now around 91.000 words!

Bug fixes:
A few small bugs I found while testing were fixed.
I fixed a bug with Mark's intro where if you acted submissively it set a non-existent variable because of a mispelling. Oops!

Tweaks:
Sitting on benches in the park or on the promenade now gives variable energy back depending on how long you sit there. For 1 hours it is 5 energy all the way up
to 20 energy if you sit there for 4 hours. Passing time in your bedroom works the same way and now also returns energy.
I changed most of the images to jpeg and compressed to lower the game size.
The energy for moving around has been totally removed. The energy for using skills has been slightly increased.
You can now critically succeed or fail at skill tasks! This will have very good or bad effects if it happens!

New content:
New dream! You get to find out what the mysterious voice is and if you're playing TG ask the being in your dreams about it!
You can now eat a meal in the B&B. To do so go to the B&B entry. This can be done once a day and restores some energy.
The first time you eat in the B&B you get another event with Sean. It changes based upon how you reacted to him in the hallway
and somewhat based on if you're a born female or TG
Second day for the various jobs added!
New secrets from Carlo and new hypno events with the doctor and priest!
New event at the clothing store! Note, you'll see it automatically if you are working for the mayor.
A new character is introduced at the library and another one at the docks!
New event exclusive to transgender characters!
Ray's blackmail event!

Developer: Wendythered
Platform: Windows
Language: English
Version: 0.2
Censored: No
Size: 88 mb

https://k2s.cc/file/d94d1b275e4e8/Sh...omon_Falls.zip

https://fboom.me/file/d94d1b275e4e8/...omon_Falls.zip

Hail Dicktator Version 0.23.2

Down on your luck, you suddenly receive a letter from an uncle you never knew you had. He offers you a job to manage his tropical island resort. You find it’s full of beautiful women and a strange culture of punishment and reward. But perhaps the island itself is even stranger than the people that inhabit it…

Build friendships and fall in love with the girls. Punish or reward them. Follow their stories. Explore the secrets of the island, upgrade the hotel, build more facilities. Maybe one day, you will become the new ‘Dicktator’!

Changelog:
* 270+ renders
* 4 mini animations (2 scenes with 2 angles)
* ~20 new scenes (some of them are chained into one huge scene)
* current main story arc climax
* new vanilla-scene
* new anal-scene
* new dual-bj-scene
* 2 new bondage scenes
* 2 new spanking scenes
* new feet scene
* already in last version: player now starts with some money to eliminate grinding. (economy will be balanced more with future mechanics)
* already in last version: major memory leak has been fixed, which should fix the game randomly crashing without error message
* already in last version: implemented after-scene smooth transition. This also prevents the occasional flickering of the navigation-background between chained scenes
* already in last version: implemented morning transition, to manipulate the picture that fades in when the next day starts
* already in last version: implemented smarter music switching. Non-overworld music will now loop. It will also persist in-between chained scenes

Genre: 3DCG, Male protagonist, Lesbian, BDSM, Male domination, Female domination, Exhibitionism, Cosplay, Corruption, Big tits, Groping, Masturbation, Oral sex, Voyeurism, Virgin, Sex toys, Handjob, Romance, Superpowers, Big ass, Vaginal sex, Footjob, Titfuck, Anal sex, Footjob

Developer: Hachigames
Platform: Windows
Language: English
Version: 0.23.2
Censored: No
Size: 1370 mb

https://k2s.cc/file/b5bfe3f536cb5/Ha..._Windows64.zip

https://fboom.me/file/b5bfe3f536cb5/..._Windows64.zip
deil1974 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03206 секунды с 9 запросами