GuaRdiaN Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Bondage in the Office Part 1

Bondage in the Office Part 1

Media:
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 360 x 640
File Size: 78.1 MiB
Runtime: 17 min 50 s

Tags: asiana starr personal favorite, crotch roped, elbow tied, hemp rope, High Heels, hogtied, mouth stuffed, office cam, predicament bondage, real life, self bondage, topless
Cast: Asiana Starr
Description: Members know anything can happen on the Office Cam. something like a little cock teasing that results in a hogtie on top of the coffee table.  I'm usually still in the office when Martin gets to the house and tonight I wore an outfit I knew he loves - a tight little skirt, super tall heels, no panties, no bra.  I wanted to be extra nasty, so from the pile of "tools and toys" I had set off to the side for tonight's custom, and started stuffing my mouth with a wad of handkerchiefs.  This immediately gets Martin's attention and now that I got him watching me, I wrap my mouth over with bandage several times, hook myself up with a crotch rope, and then Martin takes over.  He ties my elbows together, I notion that I want to be tied on top of the coffee table, so he sits me down and has me spread my legs wide.  Then he makes me get myself onto my stomach where he puts me into the kind of hogtie where my head is hanging off the edge.  He's got a time in mind and we're not finished until it's met. *Asiana Starr Personal Favorite

Bondage in the Office Part 1
GuaRdiaN is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.02897 секунды с 9 запросами