Old 08-12-2021, 02:22 AM   #341
overdose

Поблагодарили 2 раз(а) в 2 сообщениях

All my threads

overdose Непонятно, что и думать...
Default paris sex

paris sex

paris sex

victor baccus, pamela bocchi, joanna, andrea nobili, silvia saint, sandrine, hakan serbes, kim, oceane

the movie is cool. however, not the film itself, but the director's moves.

judge for yourself. one of the heroines of the film appears near the eiffel tower. something there says and beckons you with a finger. this is where all the landscapes of paris end. then we are transferred to the apartment, some kind of lawn, then back to the apartment. if not for the famous tower, then the film could be called "...... sky sex".

yes. the scene on the lawn is interesting. the girl on high heels is trying to chop wood. it is immediately evident that in these hands there was nothing but a member. he cuts the log, as if stroking the causal place with his hand. in a word, it doesn't work. suddenly he appears. cheerfully he approaches her, then goes under the canopy. i thought for the wood, but i did not guess - for the blanket! it is not good for such guys to sign up as woodcutters. next comes sex in nature, then lesbian games, anal sex, yelling and everything in the same spirit.

all the way there is music and almost complete absence of a human voice.

year 1998

producer: andrea lucci

studio: tip top entertainment

File size: 1,2 GB
File name: paris sex
Video: MPEG-4 Visual (XviD), 1975 Kbps, 23.976 fps
Audio: MPEG Audio (MP3), 128 Kbps (CBR), 48 KHz, 2 channels
Video extension: avi
Video duration: 01:22:32
Video resolution: 640x480

https://k2s.cc/file/e9d1b3888bfb3/paris_sex.mp4
overdose is offline   Reply With Quote