View Single Post
Old 08-11-2021, 04:28 AM   #11181
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Thieving thug boy double teamed Bethesda

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Video language: English
Curvy Mara Jade and I get home from a long night of partying and we run into a degenerate thug dressed all in black trying to rob us. We rush at him and grab him from behind in a choke hold then quickly zap the loser with a tazer dropping him right to the floor. Maria removes her stiletto high heel and begins beating the thief over the head. I grab a bunch of rope and she face sits him the boy with her big ass while I tie his wrists behind his back. You made a real fucking mistake loser boy - this team is going to teach you a lesson! The robber begins to beg for mercy, but we ignore his pleas and XXXX him up to his knees. Maria him with her big tits turning his face bright red. She grabs his cock and squeezes it hard causing the boy to cry out in pain. Maria puts her ass in his face and slowly peels down her silk panties. We XXXX them into the boy's mouth and I wrap his head tightly with thick electrical tape. He is beginning to look very distressed by the brutal tape gagging and we've just gotten started. Maria ass him and he bucks and grunts when his breath is completely taken away. I start tying his ankles together while pretty blonde jumps up and down on his bound body with her full weight. He groans pitifully as we roll him over to tie the boy like a hog double teaming the thug. We roll him over again and take a seat on the sofa resting our high heels on him as if he was our personal human furniture foot rest. I him by placing my heel over his throat choking him out. When he's finally turned bright red we decide we've had enough fun for a bit and we leave the bound male thief brutally gagged, hogtied and struggling on the floor.
Format: mp4
Duration: 9:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3385kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 247.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Thieving thug boy double teamed
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.17421 секунды с 9 запросами