Old 08-11-2021, 01:11 AM   #1621
gr1mmett

Поблагодарили 7 раз(а) в 7 сообщениях

All my threads

gr1mmett Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Dark Side

Dark Side

Name of actress:: Maria Z
Genre: Black Hair, Black Stockings, Close Up Ass, Close Up Pussy, Collared, Couch, Crop
Sizzling in shiny black peekaboo PVC and wielding her jeweled crop like the expert she is, brunette Maria Z loves to get her kink on. 'I'm mostly dominant,' she explains, splaying her legs so her shaved pussy lips peek out on either side of her tight thong. 'But recently, I turned sub for a night, just to find out how it feels on the other side.' She pauses, then confesses, 'OK, and also because I was totally wet for another domme, a blonde ice maiden I met at a fetish club. I knelt and offered her my whip, begged her to use it on me however she wanted. I got a couple swats for presuming to tell her what to do. Then she began to use her hand, warming up my ass and thighs, a few quick slaps on my naked tits before she spanked me hard. My cheeks were glowing by the time she sunk two fingers in pussy, just to wet them - then she plowed them in and out my asshole. All it took to get me cumming was one little touch to my clit. I've never experienced anything so intense - I ended up sprawled on the floor, a total mess. and she just walked away, like I was nothing to her.' Cold. 'Yeah. She ignored me the rest of the night, and I didn't dare approach her. It wasn't upsetting, more humiliating. Frustrating. I felt like I'd do anything to please her or just get her attention for one more moment. Then, as I was leaving, one of her regular submissives came up and handed me this jeweled collar. I've worn it ever since, in the hope we'll meet again. and my pussy's permanently wet from thinking about her."

Information:
Pics: 83
Resolution: 790x525
Format: JPG
Size: 169 Mb

>>>KEEP2SHARE.CC DOWNLOAD
gr1mmett is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05921 секунды с 9 запросами