View Single Post
Old 08-10-2021, 12:23 PM   #1649
cassiebig

Поблагодарили 4 раз(а) в 4 сообщениях

All my threads

cassiebig Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Dimension Unknown 1 Gerda A

Dimension Unknown 1 Gerda A

Tags: Bed, Black Stockings, Blonde, Bra And Panties, Chair, Close Up Ass, Close Up Pussy
Name: Dimension Unknown 1

Resolution: 790x525 File size: 389 Mb Number: 152

Gorgeous blue-eyed blonde Gerda A has a very specific fantasy. "I'm an exhibitionist and a voyeur," she says, smiling and caressing her perfect breasts. "I'd love to see myself have sex - but, even more than that, I'd love to watch myself masturbate to orgasm. I want to take in every last detail. To see exactly what I do - if there are any little moves, tiny responses I'm not even aware of. To be able to walk up to myself, see my ass quiver as I paddle it, get a close-up view of my shaved pussy as I'm cumming. Take in all the sounds and scents, feel like I could reach out and touch myself in ways I've never done before. That would be next level." She's obviously given this a lot of thought. "True. I've watched myself in the mirror, made home movies, but I just end up getting carried away - making myself cum. Missing half the action because I had my eyes shut and my fingers in my pussy. But if my other self was there, I'd have to pay full attention, right?" Or tie myself up - order myself to look." She laughs. "Self-domination - I guess that's a whole other fantasy."

DOWNLOAD: Dimension Unknown 1
cassiebig is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03683 секунды с 9 запросами