View Single Post
Old 08-09-2021, 12:29 PM   #31640
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,495 раз(а) в 4,236 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default - Liquid diarrhea in white shorts

- Liquid diarrhea in white shorts

Description:
I have the whole day stomach ache and I didnt know what to do ? I then wanted to use the toilet then no . Interesting behavior of my body , I wore white shorts and white stockings , to record videos for you , and start to walk in them around the room , I walked over to the table where there was no Buk, and relaxed his anus , and then out of my ass, a flood of diarrhea . My white shorts immediately accepted the color brown , my stockings, too, were all in the shit , and on the floor a big puddle of diarrhea . I didnt expect this turn so Im very happy that all the dirt came out of my body . In one word if say I had a full body cleansing shit .
Model:
ModelNatalya94
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : DSCN0978.mp4
File Size : 877.32 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:09:02
Video : AVC, 13.3 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: