View Single Post
Old 08-09-2021, 11:48 AM   #1829
JustPlay331

Поблагодарили 66 раз(а) в 66 сообщениях

All my threads

JustPlay331 Его слова звучат красиво, и мысль в них есть...
Default Submission & Salvation

Submission & Salvation

DOWNLOAD

About video
Description: "My first scene was like a dream. It was my first time sharing sexual intercourse with my Dominant The King Noire, and just like before every performance, I was nervous and excited. Before we began, my King inquired about my shirt which read; "Built for Destruction". It was actually my elder brother's old shirt. When I saw that he'd discarded it I snagged it up and cropped it. My King's next question was "What would you like me to destroy?" After an out of place nervous giggle, I respond, "My fear, King Sir", and he did just that.I was lost in him. Though there were 5 people in the room and my first time having intercourse with filming onlookers, all I saw was him. Besides the occasional reminder, I often forgot there was anyone else there. That's how I think sex should be - present. It was beautiful. Like a dream. A beautiful set, with a beautiful, caring man and a fantastic supportive crew. How fortunate can I be?"Filmed & Photographed by: Honey Suckle Magazine & Honey Ronit
Starring: King Noire,
Tags: Bbc, BDSM, Big Dick, Collar, Deepthroat, Destruction, Domination

Size: 439 MiB / Format: MPEG-4 / Resolution: 540 x 960 / Duration: 40 min 3 s

JustPlay331 is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.15787 секунды с 9 запросами