WildHare87 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default From the railway station part 2

From the railway station part 2

Info:
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 540 x 720
Duration: 38 min 25 s
Size: 558 MiB

Description: Well as promised, Alyssa made a perfect transformation into filthy whore. Personally I like her in both outfits and wouldn't have cared in the least if I'd carried on shagging her in her school uniform. But she coyly looked into my eyes and said, "Jim, can I dress as a dirty filthy whore for you, so that you can jam your massive dick up my moist minge?" Well I was torn between the two outfits, schoolgirl or filthy whore? Decisions, decisions, why is my fucking life so complicated? I bet you lot don't have to deal with these kinds of problems. Anyway, after some long hard thinking, I plumped for filthy whore. Well it was like having 2 girls for the price of 1! You'll find girls behave on the basis of what they're wearing. Try it at home. Put 'er indoors in a school uniform and she'll behave all coy and innocent, bung 'er in the 'ol fishnets and thigh highs and she'll turn in to a dirty bitch!
Tags: Blondes, Blowjobs, Cum Shot, Fetish, Hairy, Hand jobs, Hardcore, Stockings, Reality, Masturbation, Spanking, Upskirt, Young old
Model(s):

Screen:

DOWNLOAD From the railway station part 2
WildHare87 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03230 секунды с 9 запросами